Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Carving out a Little America

Thanks to:
  • the U.S. Embassy for the turkey
  • PCV Steve and his neighbor Arlinda for roasting the turkey
  • me for the gravy and the pies
  • PCV Brett Beach for twice-baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, biscuits, fine wine, and hosting!!
  • PCV Brett Slezak for the pasta salad, expert apple-cutting, and all of the following amazing photos
some preparation


then, you know, a trip to the beach

the feast!
clockwise: pasta salad, twice-baked potatoes covered in
cheese, mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, biscuits, a hand
clockwise: Cristiano, Nelson, B. Slezak, B. Beach, Chase
PCV Brendan waiting for pie

feast means festa! (PCV Steve seated at left)


it was dark outside, so we put on sunglasses to match



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. The feast looks delicious. *HUG* I miss you. A letter is coming, but so much is happening that I keep having to put off sending it so I can write more.

:-) ****HUG*** I hope I'll get to talk to you soon!

Daron Christopher said...

talk about a sausage fest on SN

Daron Christopher said...

talk about a sausage fest on SN